by Carol Bergeron
A provocative read for executives, the board of directors, and people managers in middle-market and aspiring middle-market companies who choose to groom the next generation of leaders while reducing the risk of organizational underperformance due to job vacancies and capabilities’ shortages. Learn more
MUST READ Book!
Latest Blog Entries
- Sept 2015: How Top Performing Companies Help Employees Soar
- June 2015: The Greatest Lesson Learned from Marco Polo & Effective Strategic Workforce Planning
- April 2015: Exemplary Leaders Develop Themselves
- Feb 2015: Core Values - 6 Easy Ways to Convert Them Into Competitive Advantage
- Nov 2014: When Does Scenario Planning Outsmart Geocaching in Business?
- Oct 2014: 7 Simple Steps for Getting Your Peer Learning Group Going
- Sept 2014: 4 Reasons Why Leaders Cannot Afford to Delay People Succession
- Aug 2014: 10 Steps for Navigating a Hefty Work Load within a Small Budget
- June 2014: Make Talent Deployment Decisions that People Embrace
- May 2014: A Vision without Goals and Action Planning is a Dream - Tips for Meaningful People Succession Goals
What's Your Take?
About Bergeron Associates™
Bergeron Associates™ connects people with business strategy so that strategic vision becomes reality. Since 1998, our passion focuses on helping people and organizations soar successfully to new heights.
We help you:
Re-Envision a new strategic direction.
Re-Energize the team by bridging strategic vision to operational planning.
Re-Imagine the workforce and prepare people for the bright future.
Hallmarks of our consulting, facilitating, coaching and advisory services:
- Our solutions are grounded in the strategic goals and culture of your organization.
- We collaborate and customize with you to capitalize on existing strengths and maximize organizational fit and commitment.
- Our approaches apply to: the whole organization, merger & acquisition integrations, divisions, business units, departments, teams, and individuals.