by Carol Bergeron
A must read for executives and board members driven to manage workforce risks so that business goals can be achieved. Learn more
MUST READ Book!
Latest Blog Entries
- Nov 2014: When Does Scenario Planning Outsmart Geocaching in Business?
- Oct 2014: 7 Simple Steps for Getting Your Peer Learning Group Going
- Sept 2014: 4 Reasons Why Leaders Cannot Afford to Delay People Succession
- Aug 2014: 10 Steps for Navigating a Hefty Work Load within a Small Budget
- June 2014: Make Talent Deployment Decisions that People Embrace
- May 2014: A Vision without Goals and Action Planning is a Dream - Tips for Meaningful People Succession Goals
- Nov 2013: Tis Almost the Season for Turnover: What Do You Do?
- Oct 2013: Build Bench Strength: Multi Dimensional Success Indicators Engage Employees
- Sept 2013: 6 Must Know Tips for Navigating Your Career
- April 2013: Dodge Defeat When Developing Employees Through Delegation
What's Your Take?
About Bergeron Associates™
Bergeron Associates™, founded in 1998, transforms leaders into talent magnets so that they attract, develop, and retain the right mix of people with the right capabilities to successfully tackle organizational challenges. Our passion is to help people and organizations be successful!
Through a mix of consulting, coaching, facilitation, and advisory services delivered on a project or retainer basis, sample talent solutions include:
- Next Generation of Talent - to build the talent pipeline, develop capabilities and confidence in people, and retain an engaged and productive multi-generational workforce.
- People Succession - to preserve core capabilities, improve business continuity and reduce the risk of business underperformance due to planned and unplanned job vacancies.
- Strategic Workforce Planning & Integration - to anticipate, identify and close talent gaps when business strategy and organizational design change.
- Enterprise Performance Management - to align people, projects, process and resources so that business objectives are achieved.
- Strategic Human Resources - to align people practices with strategic direction, culture, and core values of the organization.
Bergeron Associates™ talent management solutions:
- are grounded in the strategic goals of the organization,
- capitalize on existing strengths, and
- are built collaboratively to maximize organizational fit and commitment.
Learn about our new group learning program that prepares you to champion
TOP TALENT DEVELOPMENT & PEOPLE SUCCESSION AT YOUR ORGANIZATION
Learning Period runs January 2015 through December 2015
Ask about the early bird discount on tuition available through November 2014